Our Service Representatives are prepared to provide assistance with daily operating issues, process evaluations and system control logic.
GET YOUR "PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE PLAN" BEFORE SERVICE RATES GO UP FOR 2013 - LOCK IN NOW AT 2012 PRICES!
At Aqua-Chem, we assist customers with process and mechanical situations by asking better questions that lead us to better service solutions. We question everything from your perspective, including technical challenges, compliance issues, quality and capacity of product, and even your business goals. Then, we listen to your answers, applying our years of experience across a wide range of industries, technologies and applications to arrive at the best solution. Our service recommendation is the one that improves the efficiency, productivity and longevity of your water system and its critical components. Much like the kid who always tore things apart to see how they work, we look forward to getting to know your company, inside and out, to find a service solution that best meets your challenges and your bottom line.
All Service Representatives are factory trained to support customer’s requirements.
- Laser Alignment
- PLC with factory support
Our Service Representatives are typically assigned to:
- Commission new equipment
- Start-up new equipment
- Inspect and report equipment condition during visits to your site
- Prepare maintenance and replacement parts recommendations based upon observed operation.
- Conduct process evaluations to maximize capacity and operating efficiency.
- Acting as a single-source supplier of customized service, Aqua-Chem’s service technicians have access to a complete library of technical specifications for your equipment.
- With 125 years of experience, our team of factory trained and certified service technicians can assist with any installation, regardless of the industry or provider.
- Whether in Southeast Asia, Northern Europe, the Americas or the Middle East, you’ll have technical advisors within reach, 24/7, to ensure optimal water system performance. For added peace of mind, our network of distributors can dispatch service representatives to any location around the world.
- Aqua-Chem service technicians have extensive experience with on-site activities, including training, commissioning of equipment, equipment startup, process startup assistance with customer personnel, troubleshooting and process analysis.
- As a supplement to our best-in-class warranty program, our service plans ensure a complete solution that helps reduce your total cost of operation.
- We are the economical choice. Working with Aqua-Chem on a per-visit basis is much less than the cost of having a full-time maintenance operator on staff.
- We offer preventive maintenance plans to reduce emergency breakdowns and minimize costly downtime.
- Aqua-Chem offers a variety of technical support services to enhance your system’s economical performance.
- Our service coordinator and distributors can design a plan for scheduled service and preventive maintenance to suit your unique installation needs.
- We focus on restoring your equipment’s operating efficiency and extending its operating life without the capital expense of purchasing new equipment. We also offer upgrade options to improve the economical operation of your unit as needed.
- Customizing one of our premier maintenance plans allows you to tap into our highly skilled personnel who perform all routine operations and maintenance functions.
- We proactively seek potential challenges and resolve any issue before the equipment requires drastic downtime for repair or complete replacement.
- Our preventive maintenance packages can include periodic site visits to evaluate unit performance, perform system preventive maintenance activities and operator training.
- We offer periodic reviews of operating data to identify trends that indicate future problem situations. • Consult our service coordinator or your distributor for more information about our full-service offerings and tiered maintenance plans.