DVZ Oily Water Separators
150 to 10,000 liters per hour
The DVZ-FSU OILCHIEF oily water separator is a fine separation unit that implements the highest standards in system quality.
An intelligent interplay of coalescence and fine separation realizes an oil content of less than 15 ppm according to IMO Resolution MEPC 107 (49) in treated water. This limit value is continuously monitored and recorded by an oil-in-water monitor installed on the separator. The well-known features like JET-WASH oil drainage and self-cleaning coa-lescer are just as much standard features of the DVZ-FSU-"OILCHIEF'' as are automatic mode and low maintenance cost.
- Type approved according to IMO RESOLUTION MEPC 107 (49)
- Optional with type approved FSU© by-pass function
- Capacity from 150 l/h up to 10.000 l/h
- Jet-wash oil drainage
- Available in stainless steel and shock approved
- Compact design
- Easy installation
- Pump can optionally be used as separate transfer pump