Beverage Reverse Osmosis
In the reverse osmosis process, feedwater is forced through a semi-permeable reverse osmosis (RO) membrane at high pressure. Acting as a molecular filter, the membrane separates dissolved solids from the water. The resulting fresh water is accumulated in storage tanks while the concentrated (high TDS) brine is discharged.
Aqua-Chem reverse osmosis systems are designed to produce high purity water for the bottle water industry. The reverse osmosis system installed with the correct pretreatment equipment will remove suspended solids, dissolved minerals, bacteria, and organic contaminents from the feedwater. We offer a full range of units from 2.0 gpm to 300 gpm.
Our reverse osmosis systems consist of the following components:
- High rejection spiral wound RO elements
- Electrical controller package with NEMA 12 enclosures
- Stainless steel multi-stage high pressure feedwater pump
- TEFC premium efficiency motors
- Polypropylene pre-filter housing material, 5.0 micron rating
- Full-panel mounted flow meters and pressure gauges
- Digital RO permeate conductivity meter
- Actuated automatic RO system inlet feedwater valve
- RO reject and recycle flow control valves
- Automatic system flush valve upon shutdown
- Epoxy coated carbon steel frame
- High pressure stainless steel piping
- Low pressure PVC piping
- Cleaning systems
- Optional hydraulic and electrical upgrade packages
Our reverse osmosis systems are fully packaged units that are prewired, prepiped, and tested prior to shipment. Units are automatically controlled through the electrical controller package.